Looking for REI attorney experience with mobile home investing

Looking for REI attorney experience with mobile home investing

New to Real Estate · Southaven MS · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hello. I'm looking for REI attorney experience with mobile home investing. I want to official set up my LLC and need assistance with contracts. Thanks

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Charity Thomas You may want to check with your local manufactured housing association. They may have a few referrals for you. Also, you can talk to some local mobile home dealerships to see if they know anyone. In the past, I've found both to be good sources of information and help in the industry. Hope that helps! 

  • New to Real Estate · Southaven MS · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Rachel H. Thanks so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.