What site to use for real estate calculations?

What site to use for real estate calculations?

Richmond Virginia · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I have come across a few free websites that can run some calculations for real estate investments. I was wondering if you had some favorites or suggestions (even downloadable excel files are great)!

Here is a list I found so far:

https://www.freepropertycalc.com/

https://dealcheck.io/

https://www.calculator.net/rental-property-calculator.html

https://financialmentor.com/calculator/real-estate-calculator

Any thoughts on these would be great! And any information on a good ARV calculator would be a huge bonus.

Thanks,

Mike

1Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · New York City, NY · Member since 2019 · 399 posts · 168 votes
    5y

    Dealcheck is a great one (my favorite in your list). I'm obviously biased in that regard but I would also recommend you to have a look at excel spreadsheets. They usually offer more features and a more thorough analysis than online calculators.

  • Richmond Virginia · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you Nick your excel sheets are great! As a statistician, I am always trying to find accurate ways to look at a deal and these help tremendously. I am also interested in a data driven way to pick comps. Or is this more of an art form?

  • Richmond Virginia · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nick Peters thank you! please keep me in the loop I would love to see it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.