Upstate NY investors

Upstate NY investors

NY · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 6 votes

Hey any investors in Upstate NY?? I’m a newbie and I’m ready to start in the Hudson valley Ny area. What are your thoughts on this market. Seems to be growing over the years and the market is hot. What are your toughest in getting into this market for someone just starting out?

1Reply
97 views

Most Popular Reply

Catskill, NY · Member since 2018 · 636 posts · 668 votes
5y

I agree with staying fairly close to home on your first investment.  I'm a little over an hour north of you in Catskill. I have my primary and 2 two-family rentals.

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 50 votes
    5y

    @Steven D'Agata hi !  I am doing business in Sullivan County as well...

  • Investor · Ohio, USA · Member since 2018 · 80 posts · 31 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Michael Morin:

    @Remi Oguntoye, I can absolutely do that for you. Let me know what you want it to say and I’ll

    Get on it. So what kind of challenges do you face with being in Barbados and investing in ny. You must have a good team out together?

    @Michael m My challenges are the initial ones you'd have going into any new market, compounded by the fact that I haven't every stepped foot in certain cities. However, I am starting to be more systematic about how I move into a place and making calls to the support team I will need for each deal.

    I can't see the post you were responding to above, so I am not sure what we were discussing. Give me a shout though, and we can learn about one another's business.

    @Michael Morin  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.