Investor · Dallas · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Good afternoon, everyone.
I'm new to this (forums in general) and want to help share some of my own knowledge / experience, where applicable.
I'm a Realtor and investor in D/FW. I grew up with 2 property manager parents and was fixing / flipping rentals since I can remember. Fast forward, I am currently working on new acquisitions for an investment group, including retail flips, short-term rentals, land packaging deals and a new commercial development project. Our company has bought and sold over 75 rental or flip properties, mostly residential until the past 4-5 years.
Investing can be a lone wolf sport until you've built a track record. My goal is to share what I can from past successes and failures to those starting out and also learn what I can from people much smarter than myself.
Real Estate Consultant · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2017 · 345 posts · 201 votes
5y
@Colton T. Welcome to BP and congratulations on your accomplishments so far! I suggest you set up keyword alerts, for topics that you are either interested in or your field of expertise. So when members posted those words, you can share your knowledge and experiences with them. I am here mostly to learn from the experiences of others, and if I get a chance to share my own, I contribute as well.