Baltimore City Property Management Companies Recommendations

Baltimore City Property Management Companies Recommendations

Professional · Washington, DC (washington dc) · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 11 votes

I’m looking for recommendations for property management companies in Baltimore city. Can anyone recommend someone/firm? Thank you

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Washington, DC · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 10 votes
5y

@Sarah J. I would strongly suggest ABle Capital for Baltimore City, alleviates a lot of the headache when dealing with Baltimore City rentals

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Washington, DC · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Sarah J. I would strongly suggest ABle Capital for Baltimore City, alleviates a lot of the headache when dealing with Baltimore City rentals

  • Professional · Washington, DC (washington dc) · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Aaron Inman Able Capital? Is that correct?

  • Rental Property Investor · Garden Grove, CA · Member since 2012 · 100 posts · 69 votes
    5y

    I use HighRock Property Management and haven't had any problems. It's actually the realtor who I used to buy the rental property and he's pretty much an email or text away.

  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2018 · 283 posts · 228 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Sarah 'Sadika' J.:

    I’m looking for recommendations for property management companies in Baltimore city. Can anyone recommend someone/firm? Thank you

    My go-to is Brian Quick from HQ Property Management. They do all of Baltimore and the surrounding areas

  • Investor · Ventura CA · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    If Stephen Kehoe at Lockbox property management has availability I would use him. He's always been on the ball for me however he doesn't always have availability because he doesn't take on too many clients

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.