Any investors/flipppers willing to help me out get started?

Any investors/flipppers willing to help me out get started?

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I’m getting started in real estate investments . I’ve been looking at hard money lenders and private money lenders . I have a few questions about the process . Is anyone interested in helping me out getting started ?

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 85 votes
5y

If you are looking to get started you need to talk to @Stephen Akindona. That is very knowledgeable on real estate and the Memphis market!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 85 votes
    5y

    If you are looking to get started you need to talk to @Stephen Akindona. That is very knowledgeable on real estate and the Memphis market!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m just starting out in the Memphis market.  It’s pretty tough here for a first timer.  

  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    5y

    @Adriana Rodriguez I agree with @Kenneth Williams I am just starting out and have been working with @Stephen Akindona he is very knowledgeable and helpful

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Kenneth Williams

    Thank you so much !!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Keleisha Carter

    Thank you so much ! Will do !

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 85 votes
    5y

    @Adriana Rodriguez No problem we all are in this together!

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 46 posts · 85 votes
    5y

    @Darnell Watson What are one of the biggest issues that you are facing here in Memphis?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    My biggest issue is finding a property I would say.  When I find one and jump on it the property is already contingent.  I’m at the point now that I’m ready to purchase a turnkey. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.