Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 12 votes
Afternoon BP Community,
I was listening to a podcast today on my way to work; Episode 401 with Jordan Harbinger on BP RE Podcast. They mentioned to create a “system” to build a relationship with other individuals. Maybe by setting up a reminder every few months to follow up on your last conversation with the people that are at the bottom of your messages. Or maybe Boomerang your emails to follow up as well.
I haven’t don’t any of these techniques but I do believe it creates a greater connection amongst each other. How do you guys follow up with other successful individuals? Or how do you even start up a conversation with successful people?
@Jesus Sosa The best way I have found if you are new, is local REIA meetings in your area. Introduce yourself to investors tell them your goals what you want to do in real estate and what they do in real estate. This is a great way to start a conversation, that could lead to more. Best of luck!
Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 380 posts · 588 votes
5y
@Jesus Sosa Surprisingly I had the most success at my gym. It's a great place to network and I was able to make some good connections. Sitting around waiting for the next basketball game, machine to open, etc. - strike up a conversation with someone you cross paths with regularly and see where it takes you. Good luck!
Rental Property Investor · Anderson, SC · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 12 votes
5y
@Jacob McCann@Tanvir Sattar Awesome guys. Thank you both for replying. I haven’t been able to find a local meeting yet. Maybe not looking at right spots but I’ll continue to ask local investors. || Man I do miss the gym a lot. Haha, I connected a ton back in college. Not about Real Estate but about anything going on in the area or what types of program they use to either bulk up or lean down. I’ll be getting back to it this year for sure.