Pets? Yes or now on cats and dogs...

Pets? Yes or now on cats and dogs...

Contractor · Mickleton, NJ · Member since 2020 · 114 posts · 112 votes

I have some units coming up... I usually do not allow for pets but lots of demand for this and I want to max my options. So.... cats and dogs... yes or now and how about surcharges or cleaning fees etc?

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 150 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    Hey James,

    Pet owners are always appreciative when finding a place to live with their 4 legged friends. However, you should check into what pet criteria would you allow in your property. For example, selecting small size pets or applying some breed restrictions. Also, encouraging service dogs and consider pet deposits as well. 

    Hope this helps,

    Claudio Salvatorelli

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.