Investing in Port St. Lucie

Investing in Port St. Lucie

Rental Property Investor · North Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Any one Investing in Port St Lucie or Fort Pierce single family house 3bd/2bth any areas to consider with high cash flow

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    @Johnny Aliensy

    Hey Johnny, I was born and raised in Fort Pierce. My wife and I invest in the area. The “deals” we are seeing at the moment cash flow around 10% on average for long term rentals. Higher for some short term rentals. What is your strategy for investing ? Thanks, Derek

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey; Derek thank you so much for reaching out to me my strategy is buy and hold long term. 10% that is great. I’m in the process to buy my first investment single family house 3bd/2; how much should I charge for rent after all the expense are paid. I want a cash flow $600-$700. What you think or can you give me idea from your experience to except. 
    thanks

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Did you ever invest? I am in the same boat as you Derek - curious what the outcome was?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.