New Investor from San Francisco Closed on First OOS Property!

New Investor from San Francisco Closed on First OOS Property!

Rental Property Investor · California, US · Member since 2020 · 67 posts · 82 votes

Hi all,

My name is Andy and I'm a new real estate investor based in San Francisco, California. I just closed on my first out-of-state property yesterday and I'm already looking to get into my next deal (even with very low capital but that won't stop me). Feel free to connect with me and I'll answer any questions you may have (whether you have tons of experience or if you're just starting out and need a kick).

I'm extremely motivated and this train isn't going to stop.

2Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Andy Pham

    Welcome to the BP family, you came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing!

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

    Good luck on everything!

  • Rental Property Investor · California, US · Member since 2020 · 67 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    I’ll definitely use that to connect with people. Thank you @Dmitriy Fomichenko.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.