Investor Friendly Realtor, Livingston County, MI

Investor Friendly Realtor, Livingston County, MI

Real Estate Agent · Howell, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP Community! I have been a long time listener and follower, but this is my first post! I am a Realtor in Howell, MI and am active in the surrounding areas. Initially I only got Licensed to help on my own deals but have since enjoyed helping people buy and sell homes. I have a few rental properties of my own, my most recent is a house hack duplex. I really want to branch out and meet other local investors and help in any way that I can, whether you're looking for your next deal, or looking to sell in this hot market I would be happy to help! I really would like to connect and meet other landlords in the area, as I am still new to this journey I want to continue to learn and grow from others that are doing it! 

I look forward to connecting and meeting fellow BP members!

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Livingston County, MI · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 23 votes
5y

Welcome Zachery,

I’m in the Pinckney area and It is great to other see local investors on this site. Meeting up would be great. Let’s meet up for some coffee.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff LubeskiPro Member
    Investor · Hartland, MI · Member since 2013 · 60 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hi Zachery, 

    I too am an investor and realtor in Livingston County. I’d be happy to connect some time. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Howell, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey Jeff, 

    Absolutely would love to connect sometime, I will send you a friend request on fb!

  • Livingston County, MI · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 23 votes
    5y

    Welcome Zachery,

    I’m in the Pinckney area and It is great to other see local investors on this site. Meeting up would be great. Let’s meet up for some coffee.

  • Real Estate Agent · MI · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hi Zachary,

    I’m a local investor and real estate agent in Livingston County. I’ve just finished a flip we did in Pinckney on Farley Rd. We bought for $85,000, put $40,000 into it and will be closing on friday for $215,000. I’d love to chat sometime! 

  • Pinckney, MI · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hi Zachary, I live in Pinckney as well and am an investor in MI. Would love to connect!

    Feel free to reach out! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Howell, MI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Wow, I really appreciate everyone reaching out! I will send everyone a friend request on fb so we can connect! I look forward to talking and learning from you all!

  • Investor · Howell, MI · Member since 2011 · 202 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    Hi @Zachery Peterson, good to see others from Livingston County on here. Love to connect with others locally, I’m in Howell as well. Let me know if you have time to chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.