Meet Up in Chicagoland Area/Northwest Indiana

Meet Up in Chicagoland Area/Northwest Indiana

New to Real Estate · Northwest Indiana · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 14 votes

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to plan a REI meetup in the Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana area. Now that the weather is getting nice and people are starting to get vaccinated, I think it's a great opportunity to connect. If you're interested leave a comment or DM me and lets try to plan something for this Friday, April 2nd. It's supposed to be a nice day out. Look forward to hearing from you

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
    5y

    Interested in getting the details when you set this up

  • New to Real Estate · Northwest Indiana · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Adrien C. I'm trying to but haven't got a lot of feedback lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.