Any Review Sites for Real Estate Syndications?

Any Review Sites for Real Estate Syndications?

Investor · Billings, MT · Member since 2012 · 77 posts · 23 votes

This question came from the Bigger Pockets Facebook Group, and I thought it was a good one.

“Does anyone know of a website or resource that reviews Real Estate Syndication sponsors or offerings? For crowdsource investments on Republic, StartEngine, etc there's a great resource called Kingscrowd that reviews each investment offering and gives details and ratings on the team behind the project. It would be amazing if something similar were offered for Real Estate Syndications.” - Eli Hudson 

0Reply
65 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    I know a few folks who are in the 506 Investor Group that have great things to say about it. As a sponsor I can't be a member but the reviews I've heard are generally positive.

  • Investor · Chicago IL, USA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Please consider Syndirater.com as a source of reviewing and writing about Real Estate Syndications.

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    passive pockets

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.