House 4 Sale - 110k - Downtown Wilmington NC

House 4 Sale - 110k - Downtown Wilmington NC

Rental Property Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Attention investors !!

I currently have a nice property under contract in the Downtown Wilmington area. I am asking 110k for it. It should be an easy flip, or renovate it to increase the rent or even Airbnb!

Very close to downtown Wilmington and castle street with stores and more.

ARV should be around 170k-180k!

For more info, text me at 732-742-3315

Thanks! -Ryan, RWHousingLLC

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Port St Lucie, FL · Member since 2019 · 150 posts · 79 votes
    5y

    I texted you earlier pleas send me more info.    I’m an active investor in downtown Wilmington 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.