Partnering on a flip...due diligence to do with my partner?

Partnering on a flip...due diligence to do with my partner?

Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 12 votes

Hey BP community, 

I'm like 95% sure I am going to partner with a former colleague and friend on a flip in our hometown. He's been a realtor the last 3 years since his exit from the company we worked at together and is doing pretty well. 

We've ran the #'s and all seem to be checking out, I just want to be sure I cover all of my bases before committing. 

I'm wondering, what would be some questions you'd want a potential partner to answer before entering into a contract together? If there is a recommended podcast episode that breaks this down, please feel free to reference!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.