Investing in Tri Cities Washington?

Investing in Tri Cities Washington?

Property Manager · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 9 votes

Are any BP members investing in Kennewick, Pasco, or Richland WA? After a lot of research it doesn’t seem like single family investing is very lucrative, unless you score a killer off-market deal.

Are you investing in mobile homes, commercial triple net, or multi family?

I’m moving to Kennewick later this year and want to connect with local investors and discuss strategies that are best suited for the area.

1Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 41 votes
5y

@Ford Bennett. I have multiple properties in the Tri-Cities. I'd be happy to connect with you. We mostly have SFR and just bought a 4 Plex in Kennewick.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 41 votes
    5y

    @Ford Bennett. I have multiple properties in the Tri-Cities. I'd be happy to connect with you. We mostly have SFR and just bought a 4 Plex in Kennewick.

  • Property Manager · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Nicholas Zaharevich

    Hi Nicholas! That would be great! I’m in the early stages of RE investing; saving, reading a lot, etc. I should be relocating to Kennewick in July/August and will be sure to reach out when I do! I may have some Tri Cities specific questions for you before then as well as I learn more.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m a realtor/investor here in TC and would love to connect with both of you 😎

  • Sammamish, WA · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    @Account Closed @Nicholas Zaharevich @Ford Bennett

    Did the three of you end up connecting? My business partners and I are interested in the Tri-cities area also.

  • Rental Property Investor · Spanaway, WA · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 41 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicolas Lam:

    @Account Closed @Nicholas Zaharevich @Ford Bennett

    Did the three of you end up connecting? My business partners and I are interested in the Tri-cities area also.


     I don't recall, but it has been a few years. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 165 posts · 100 votes
    2y

    @Nicolas Lam I love posts like this, 3 years old and still getting messages posted to the forum! I've represented commercial buyers in Kennewick and other Tri-City and Eastern Washington towns like Wenatchee and Spokane. Lots of potential in each of those locations depending what your investment goals are. I've seen some really good hotel/motel conversion to MF properties in Spokane lately, retail value-add in Tri-Cities and Wenatchee. What is your group looking for exactly?

  • Sammamish, WA · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Thanks. Looking to meet people and learn more about the tricities area before defining the buy box.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.