Looking to connect with Pittsfield MA Investors

Looking to connect with Pittsfield MA Investors

Rental Property Investor · Worcester MA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 18 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets!

I'm looking to connect with some investors based out of Pittsfield MA, because my partners and I are looking to buy out there and would love to get in touch with some active investors out there to learn more about the market.

It seems like smaller multifamily trades at great prices out there and I'd love to talk with some people about their experience and learn more about investing out there.

Thanks very much!

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Alexander - I have 20 units in Pittsfield.  Glad to talk if you like. DM me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Worcester MA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Thanks everyone for your helpful replies! Looking forward to discussing further with you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.