Antioch, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
I am new to the real estate investing market and want to start learning about the different options and what would be the best fit for me based on my needs and what I can afford. I do have my Real Estate License in California, if that helps. I live in the Sacramento area.
I am willing to be a fly on the wall and learn from different people on strategies that work best and making sure that I invest smartly.
Please DM if you are willing to donate/invest your time :)
Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 110 posts · 97 votes
5y
Hi Sunil! There's a LOT to take in when you're getting started. Wanted to share that BiggerPockets is launching a 12 week Rookie Bootcamp in late August, with Ashley Kehr leading the way. She's the host of the Real Estate Rookie podcast. It'll be a mix of on demand videos, live Q&A sessions, and a step-by-step curriculum to help you get your next deal. Sharing in case it would be helpful to get the gears turning!