Developer 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2008 路 15k+ posts 路 10k+ votes
5y
Is this a serious question? Why do you need to do this in one month and who made you believe it would be possible to do so as a beginner in one month? A guru offering a course likely!
Wholesaling is a marketing business and to start a business, you need capital and time to build the business, it does not happen over night or in a month. I suggest reading as many forum threads in the wholesaling forum as you possibly can to get a better idea of what is needed and how to get started. There are NO short cuts.
Developer 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2008 路 15k+ posts 路 10k+ votes
5y
Is this a serious question? Why do you need to do this in one month and who made you believe it would be possible to do so as a beginner in one month? A guru offering a course likely!
Wholesaling is a marketing business and to start a business, you need capital and time to build the business, it does not happen over night or in a month. I suggest reading as many forum threads in the wholesaling forum as you possibly can to get a better idea of what is needed and how to get started. There are NO short cuts.
Is this a serious question? Why do you need to do this in one month and who made you believe it would be possible to do so as a beginner in one month? A guru offering a course likely!
Wholesaling is a marketing business and to start a business, you need capital and time to build the business, it does not happen over night or in a month. I suggest reading as many forum threads in the wholesaling forum as you possibly can to get a better idea of what is needed and how to get started. There are NO short cuts.
LOL of course this is a serious question, it鈥檚 not like I asked how to bake a cake in 5 minutes 馃巶 馃ぃ. One month is really possible but still not impossible. I鈥檝e heard of other people close deals in their first weeks of starting out. I never asked for a short cut by the way only for advice and I did get training from an active investor I was just curious to know if other people here had any similar experience in the past.
Developer 路 Santa Clarita, CA 路 Member since 2008 路 15k+ posts 路 10k+ votes
5y
And some MLB rookies hit a homer on their very first at bat, so sure, anything is possible. But why talk about low odds possibilities! Place your efforts into things that help you odds of success.
I was not trying to be harsh above to be a jerk, but to get you to think in the right mindset. I have a lot of experience and your question, in my humble opinion was going down the wrong road. If that is the road you want to take, that is your decision, I was simply pointing out to you and all others who read this to focus on the long game, not the short game.
Investor 路 Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2011 路 2k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
5y
You have a better chance of baking a cake in 5 minutes. You should be planning on marketing for many months to get a deal. I鈥檓 sure someone somewhere closed a deal a few weeks in- I鈥檝e heard of people winning the lottery, but it鈥檚 not a business strategy.