How can I cash flow from large tract agricultural land?

How can I cash flow from large tract agricultural land?

Victor SteffenBusiness Member
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 352 posts · 374 votes

I would like to start picking up larger tracts of raw land- as long as the property cashflows with 20-30% down the purchase price doesn’t really matter.

What strategies exist to monetize large tracts of property?

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    That seems like an impossible task. In my experience even perfect farm land doesn’t tend to cashflow with less than 50% down. I don’t know how raw land would even have a chance. Maybe if the land was given to you, and the insurance and taxes were very low, and it was right on a body of water?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.