Hiring a Virtual assistant to find off market deals

Hiring a Virtual assistant to find off market deals

Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes

Hello everybody I am a new investor and I am so lost on how to hire a virtual assistant and train them on how to find off-market deals. Is there a simplified checklist or video that anybody can recommend. I have the propstream app and do I let them use the propstream app. I get overwhelmed and I just don't know where to start. And these YouTubers don't give you all the info. Or make it simplified step by step. I want to find deals before they hit The Auction Block help please

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y

Before you hire you need to figure out how to get deals off market. It'll be like the blind leading the blind without you trying it out first. Start off targeting areas or run down houses and cold call the owners. Build a relationship and see if you can make a deal happen. Once you get your feet wet and learn how it works you can build out a training schedule. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 257 votes
    4y

    @Aaron Maxwell - are you looking for all off-market properties or just pre-foreclosure auction properties?

    All properties going to be auctioned must be listed in the paper three times (or at least in Tennessee this is the case) so you can teach a VA to research this. This is what we did for years. You can also have them research the local foreclosure attorneys websites; many of them have their own listings.

    Not sure what your market looks like but we quit buying foreclosures several years ago because the auction prices became too high.  Also we never had any luck purchasing a home in pre-foreclosure prior to auction.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Before you hire you need to figure out how to get deals off market. It'll be like the blind leading the blind without you trying it out first. Start off targeting areas or run down houses and cold call the owners. Build a relationship and see if you can make a deal happen. Once you get your feet wet and learn how it works you can build out a training schedule. 

  • Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    ok i as thinking of hiring an already trainned va

  • Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    @Caleb Brown what do you think about hiring a trained VA?

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Aaron. I hired already trained va's. It's the best thing I did for my wholesaling operation. The VA's know how to work with real estate investors and they come with management. They cold call my list of addresses, that is how they are bringing me consistent leads daily. I give them a skip traced list ready to be contacted and they run through the list finding all interested sellers. You would just need to provide them the dialer and list. I went with them because no training and heavy supervision is required from me which saves me a lot of time. Here is where you can sign up for already trained cold caller virtual assistants: https://www.myvirtualcallers.c...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.