Commercial Mortgages for new investors

Commercial Mortgages for new investors

Lender · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how investors get mortgages to buy their properties.. Do you guys go to the banks directly or use brokers?

1Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Banker · New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Hey @MichaelT Tsyngauz, It all depends on your situation. Not all loan products are fit for everyone. I recommend speaking to a local lender to explain your situation.

    Where are you located? I might be able to recommend a friend if I know someone in your area.

  • Lender · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi, @Ralph DiBugnara located in Brooklyn, NY i am currently a commercial mortgage broker just wanted to see how investors view getting loans. Would love to connect!

  • Banker · New York, NY · Member since 2021 · 91 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    That would be great!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.