Excited to Connect with Fellow Investors!

Excited to Connect with Fellow Investors!

Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes

Hi everyone!

I’m new to the BiggerPockets community and thrilled to be here! I’m a lender focused on real estate investments, and I'm eager to connect with investors of all experience levels.

I’d love to hear about your current projects and what strategies you find most effective in today’s market. What are the biggest challenges you’re facing right now?

Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing insights!

Best,

Mark Wright

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Taylor DaschBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
1y

Welcome, are you a PML? My biggest challenge right now is deal flow as I am trying to get into flipping and the sale side is pretty rough in my market currently. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    1y

    Welcome, are you a PML? My biggest challenge right now is deal flow as I am trying to get into flipping and the sale side is pretty rough in my market currently. 

  • Lender · Nashville TN, USA · Member since 2024 · 142 posts · 30 votes
    1y

    Hey Mark! Welcome to the BiggerPockets community—great to have you here!

    I'm currently involved in a few projects myself, primarily in the fix-and-flip and BRRRR space, and I'm always on the lookout for lending partners. With rising rates and tighter lending criteria, finding creative financing options has become a major focus for me and many others in the community. A challenge we're all facing is balancing profitability with the higher cost of borrowing.

    What type of loan programs are you offering right now, and how flexible are you with structuring deals that involve short-term flips or long-term buy-and-hold strategies?

    Looking forward to hearing more about what you can bring to the table and sharing insights as we navigate these tricky market conditions!

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Taylor Dasch:

    Welcome, are you a PML? My biggest challenge right now is deal flow as I am trying to get into flipping and the sale side is pretty rough in my market currently. 




    Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, I am a private money lender. I totally understand the challenges with deal flow, especially in a tough market. What strategies are you considering to improve your flipping process? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jacqueline Wright:

    Hey Mark! Welcome to the BiggerPockets community—great to have you here!

    I'm currently involved in a few projects myself, primarily in the fix-and-flip and BRRRR space, and I'm always on the lookout for lending partners. With rising rates and tighter lending criteria, finding creative financing options has become a major focus for me and many others in the community. A challenge we're all facing is balancing profitability with the higher cost of borrowing.

    What type of loan programs are you offering right now, and how flexible are you with structuring deals that involve short-term flips or long-term buy-and-hold strategies?

    Looking forward to hearing more about what you can bring to the table and sharing insights as we navigate these tricky market conditions!




    Hey! Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate your insights on the current market challenges. It sounds like you’re doing some interesting work with your projects. I’d love to hear more about your experiences and any strategies you’ve found helpful in navigating these conditions! 
  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP @Mark Wright!

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 13 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jordan Ray:

    Welcome to BP @Mark Wright!


     Hello Jordan! 

    Thank you for your warm welcome! 

  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    1y

    @Mark Wright Of course! Do you do commercial lending? I see you focus on investments. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.