Private Money Lenders

Private Money Lenders

Lender · CA · Member since 2023 · 31 posts · 30 votes

I’m looking to connect with other individual private money lenders who fund real estate deals using their own capital, SDIRA, HELOC, or other personal funds.

I’m a private lender myself and would love to network with other mom-and-pop lenders who are open to discussing short-term real estate lending, including fix-and-flip and ground-up construction opportunities.

Not looking for brokers or institutional capital — just hoping to connect with other individual lenders who are active in this space.

If this sounds like you, I look forward to connecting! 

2Reply
195 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote
3mo
Quote from @Tammy White:

I'm looking to connect with other individual private money lenders who fund real estate deals using their own capital, SDIRA, HELOC, or other personal funds.

I’m a private lender myself and would love to network with other mom-and-pop lenders who are open to discussing short-term real estate lending, including fix-and-flip and ground-up construction opportunities.

Not looking for brokers or institutional capital — just hoping to connect with other individual lenders who are active in this space.

If this sounds like you, I look forward to connecting! 

Hi there!

Thanks for posting this. It's always great to see other private lenders looking to connect and share ideas.

I'm Dianne with Los Lobos Capital, and we're active in the short-term real estate lending space, including fix-and-flip, ground-up construction, and bridge loans. I enjoy connecting with other lenders to talk about what's working in today's market, how people are structuring deals, managing risk, and finding good opportunities for their capital.

There aren't enough places where individual lenders can have open, honest conversations about the business, so I'd be happy to connect and compare notes.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jamie DietzBusiness Member
    Lender · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 90 votes
    3mo

    I started lending in my SDIRA but have since grown into a lending business.  Happy to connect or help if you have any questions. 

    Next Door Capital514 Reviews
  • Member since 2026 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    3mo

    I too am interested in meeting private lenders in California. I wholesale and flip in central California and also do some stuff out in Nasvhille  

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3mo
    Quote from @Tammy White:

    I'm looking to connect with other individual private money lenders who fund real estate deals using their own capital, SDIRA, HELOC, or other personal funds.

    I’m a private lender myself and would love to network with other mom-and-pop lenders who are open to discussing short-term real estate lending, including fix-and-flip and ground-up construction opportunities.

    Not looking for brokers or institutional capital — just hoping to connect with other individual lenders who are active in this space.

    If this sounds like you, I look forward to connecting! 

    Hi there!

    Thanks for posting this. It's always great to see other private lenders looking to connect and share ideas.

    I'm Dianne with Los Lobos Capital, and we're active in the short-term real estate lending space, including fix-and-flip, ground-up construction, and bridge loans. I enjoy connecting with other lenders to talk about what's working in today's market, how people are structuring deals, managing risk, and finding good opportunities for their capital.

    There aren't enough places where individual lenders can have open, honest conversations about the business, so I'd be happy to connect and compare notes.

    Feel free to reach out anytime.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.