Investor-Friendly Lenders in the St. Louis Metro Area

Investor-Friendly Lenders in the St. Louis Metro Area

Professional · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hey St. Louis BP-ers,

Has anyone had particularly good or bad experiences with local lenders?  I'm looking at a handful at the moment, but want to weigh some investor experiences to narrow down which ones to interview.

Thanks for any feedback, and keep up the good work!

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    11y

    @Joseph Leff

    I guess the answer depends on what size property you're looking for, but these are the two lenders I personally use and recommend in the St. Louis area:

    Single to 4-unit properties:

    Chet Hileman, Senior Mortgage Banker, F&B Financial Group.

    www.fandbfin.com

    Portfolio Lender, 4 units+:

    Bradley D. McLaury, Assistant Vice President of Commercial Lending, Midwest Regional Bank

    www.mwregionalbank.com

  • Investor · La Crescenta, CA · Member since 2013 · 174 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    I financed 4 multifamilies last summer through Stifel Bank, Brook Mullen

    I got a good rate, and the process went very smoothly.

  • Ronald PerichPro Member
    Investor · Granite City, IL · Member since 2014 · 658 posts · 301 votes
    11y

    Scott Jones at Carrollton Bank has been helping me.

    http://sjones.carrolltonbanking.com/Default.aspx

  • Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Janie Evans at Metro Home Lending (Pulaski Bank) has helped me on multiple deals. she works really hard to get deals to go through smoothly and have had really great results.

    https://jevans-mhlstl.mortgagewebcenter.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.