Hard Money Lender for Tax Deed Sales

Hard Money Lender for Tax Deed Sales

Developer · Renton, WA · Member since 2008 · 101 posts · 5 votes

In my opinion tax deed sales is one of the most profitable ways to make money in Real Estate. My problem is I have no money to invest. Are there any Hard Money Lenders or Equity Partners that give some sort of preference for Tax Deed Sale Purchases? Does anyone have a list of Hard Money Lenders, the state doesn't matter to me since I plan on investing Nationally in any state where I see good deals after doing my due diligence of course???

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
10y

ya there are times we will need the backing as well been trying to establish a realationship with investors and hard money lenders that's not easy and I have money to put in on the deals 

See this reply in the discussion

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I was wondering if you ever got an answer to this question, because I am now wondering the same thing!

  • Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    ya there are times we will need the backing as well been trying to establish a realationship with investors and hard money lenders that's not easy and I have money to put in on the deals 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.