Seed capital- is it trustworthy?

Seed capital- is it trustworthy?

Property Manager · Nashville & Salt Lake City · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 20 votes

So the Epic Real Estate podcast advertises Epicfastfunding.com which is really Seedcapital. They say they'll give up to 50k of unsecured credit. Has anyone used them? What are their interest rates? Thanks! 

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 94 votes
    9y

    @Tanner Morrill I just found your post was unanswered. I checked the EpicFastFunding.com website and it appears to not be operational. Are you sure this is another company, where did you get that information?

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    The website seems to be running again, any further thoughts @Account Closed?

  • Investor · Sandy, OR · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I have worked with Seed Capital in the past. I consulted the forums here and found a lot of investors are not comfortable with credit financing. So long as you have a short term project in mind, and understand the terms of your financing, you will be fine. Seed Capital were very helpful, and very professional. Did you choose to work with them?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.