Commercial Lender for Storage Units in the OFallon IL Area

Commercial Lender for Storage Units in the OFallon IL Area

Real Estate Professional · O Fallon, IL · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 9 votes

Hi,

I have begun the process of applying to banks for a business loan on a storage unit property.  This storage unit is in escrow now and I will be closing in about 60-days.  If anyone has some good banks to recommend or equity investors let me know or send me a message.

thanks

Ken

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Lender and Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 966 posts · 500 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kenneth Picha:

    Hi,

    I have begun the process of applying to banks for a business loan on a storage unit property.  This storage unit is in escrow now and I will be closing in about 60-days.  If anyone has some good banks to recommend or equity investors let me know or send me a message.

    thanks

    Ken

    I would need additional info to recommend someone. What is your purchase price and down payment? Do you know current NOI?

    Mark

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.