Rehab Loans in Florida for a deal

Rehab Loans in Florida for a deal

Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 110 posts · 38 votes

Hello,

Here are the numbers:

ARV: $150,000 (Verified by a licensed Appraiser)

Repair Costs: $15,000

Purchase Cost: 1% $1,500

Holding Costs: 3% $4,500

Sales Costs 3% $4,500

Profit 20% $30,000

Fudge Factor 4% 6,000

I'm getting the house under contract for $82,560

What kind of loan programs that are out there that can help with these numbers?

Happy New Year! 

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 18 votes
10y

I've hear LimaOne capital does a lot of rehab loans. I'm not sure of their terms for rehab because I'm a buy and hold person but their website's display of rehab projects tells me it's a favorite of theirs. Give them a try.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    Well, you sales costs will be more like 8-10%, if you're going to get close to appraisal you'll be using an agent. Typical seller closing costs will be 1.25% for doc stamps and title insurance, plus about $6-800 in other recording, settlement, title search fees, etc., without any seller assistance for buyer closing costs, which are typical in that first time home buyer price range.

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I've hear LimaOne capital does a lot of rehab loans. I'm not sure of their terms for rehab because I'm a buy and hold person but their website's display of rehab projects tells me it's a favorite of theirs. Give them a try.

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 110 posts · 38 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jenny Duclair:

    I've hear LimaOne capital does a lot of rehab loans. I'm not sure of their terms for rehab because I'm a buy and hold person but their website's display of rehab projects tells me it's a favorite of theirs. Give them a try.

    Thank you!

  • Montgomery, AL · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Rehab loans are usually provided from private money sources. Typically, these rehab lenders have in depth knowledge of rehab loans and are in an excellent position to come up to speed rapidly and give you a funding answer.

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Kevin Earnest 

    Hi Kevin,

    I'm a real estate investment manager in Tallahassee and we are looking to do some acquisition and rehab projects this year, so I wanted to know if you all would consider funding deals in North Florida. 

    Regards,

    Karlus

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    10y

    @Karlus Henry,

    To make the @ work, do the following:
    Hold down the shift key and type @?
    Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
    Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
    If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
    Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
    Raymond

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Raymond B.

    Thanks.... I think I got it now

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed, can you forward to me that information too (details including; company presentation, past deals closed, program details and our sponsors!). I am interested in the JV partnership. I read some info about it. Thanks!

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Kevin Earnest and Dean Tilman can you both send me your lending info plz.
  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Kevin Earnest and @Dean Tilman can you please send me the programs available?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.