Credit Unions in the Milwaukee, WI area

Credit Unions in the Milwaukee, WI area

Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 6 votes

I'm looking to change credit unions. Anyone have experience with Milwaukee area Credit Unions?  While not currently looking, in the future I'll be interested in multiple mortgages from Duplexes to Fourplexes, and possibly higher (non residential loan).  

-Ryan 

Currently living in and rehabbing a Duplex.

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 811 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    I use Marine Credit Union. They are somewhat investor friendly. They do commercial portfolio lending where they will analyze the deal and cash flow more so than your DTI.

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I agree with Darren. 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Awesome, just the feedback I was looking for. Thanks!

  • Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Rob Seetan at Brewery Credit Union is awesome and very investor friendly. 

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I'm actually leaving Brewery due to customer service issues.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.