Looking for NJ Lender

Looking for NJ Lender

CAD Designer · Garfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Hi, I am looking to obtain a pre-approval letter from a bank before hunting for multi-family and mixed-use property in northern NJ.  Advice on good lenders, or suggestions for what bank you use for your loans would be a great help.  Also, tips on what to keep an eye out for in the process would be appreciated!  Thanks.

0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
10y

To get around the seasoning requirement it's best to work with a local bank that holds the loan themselves.... At least that's what infound. When I went directly to the banks they all offered 20-25 year amortizations, rates around 5%, 70%LTV, and ARMs between 5-7years. Bob The Broker I works with somehow gets 30 year, 7-15y terms, and lower rates. I'll PM you his contact info

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    10y

    I have a great local lender that works with several investor friendly banks for conventional loans, portfolio loans, and hard money.  

    Ive used him for 6 -7 loans so far. Message me if you want his info.

  • Investor · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 66 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi @Adam Anderson,would you mind providing your contact you mentioned here?

    Need to refinance a rehab we completed in May and have been running into challenges with many banks due to seasoning requirements to go off the appraised value and deed in LLC. Need to go to 75% LTV.

  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    10y

    To get around the seasoning requirement it's best to work with a local bank that holds the loan themselves.... At least that's what infound. When I went directly to the banks they all offered 20-25 year amortizations, rates around 5%, 70%LTV, and ARMs between 5-7years. Bob The Broker I works with somehow gets 30 year, 7-15y terms, and lower rates. I'll PM you his contact info

  • Real Estate Agent · Jamesburg, NJ · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Greetings @Adam Anderson - Would you be so kind as to p.m. me with said information as well? Thank you in advance. Best wishes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.