looking for a investor friendly bank in central Texas, Austin

looking for a investor friendly bank in central Texas, Austin

Investor · Austin , TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 5 votes

HI everyone 

I am looking for a bank that i have good long relationship in investment near central Texas ( Lampass county, bell county, Williamson county, travis  county) 

Pleas let me know. 

question:  I approach a bank and they are asking to make my loan as adjustable rate.  Pleas advice me regarding the adjustable rate vs fixed rate. 

Thank you everyone 

0Reply
13 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    RBank in Georgetown is pretty good.  I have been banking with them for a long time.  Ask for Rodney Morales.

    For the rate discussion it will depend on your product type and what you're trying to do.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 111 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    I like Benchmark Mortgage in Cedar Park...but I guess it really depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for investor loans on rental properties? 

    Ask for Sheri McKim or DiAnne Warlick and tell them I sent you.  If neither of those have what you are looking for, PM me and I have a few other options.

  • Investor · Austin , TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    thank you so much @Bryan Hancock and @Linda Osborn. I am looking for buy  raw land that has no house on it. not all the banks are lending for a raw lands 

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 111 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    Okay, @Tarek Soliman, that is different. I'll check with my contacts and let you know. What is the ultimate use of the raw land? Do you buy it to build on, then sell with a house on it? Or some other use?

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    Banks generally won't loan at very high LTC on raw land.  If you look at the OREO inventory of banks A LOT of it is land and the collateral is much harder to sell without a big discount.  

    I had a short bridge loan on a development project through First State Bank of Texas.  Matt Sparkman did the loan.  FSB is pretty conservative so we have moved away from them lately.  

    Commerce National Bank, SouthStar Bank, Trust Texas Bank, Affiliated Bank, and Grand Bank of Texas are all other lenders to check out.  I would really start with RBank though.  

  • Investor · Austin , TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Thank you @Bryan Hancock  and I will get in contact with all of them. and for sure i Will update you regarding my final pick of the bank. 

    @Linda Osborn I am buying the land to build houses to rent, and hold them for ever. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    I can get you 6% intrest on new builds

  • Investor · Austin , TX · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    thank you @Jared Watson may I know which bank you recommend. thank you 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    pm me pls

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.