Money wanted 37% LTV first Charleston SC slam dunk for lender

Money wanted 37% LTV first Charleston SC slam dunk for lender

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes

OK I bought a lot in Charleston SC for 210k cash... ( it was a tear down) permits to go vertical in Aug. ARV 600K looking for 225k first position loan to use for the Vertical.. and yes I will PG

A local lender there looking for a nice return and to establish a relationship with me in that market I have done a little over 20 new builds last 3 years and have another 6 lots purchased and in the que,  we can show you finished product and product in  process so you can meet my GC  etc.

I think you will find us to be a very qualified borrower.. 

0Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Covington, GA · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    So that's how you ask for money. Copying and pasting....now

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Andy Hudgins  it was an accident I meant to put this in marketplace

    MODS move to market place it was another Jay Boo Boo  LOL.

  • Covington, GA · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    We peasants over here in "Community" found it enlightening! :) I love the glimpse inside the world of a "heavy-hitter". Please indulge me one more minute ---- when this target lender approaches you I bet that a quick signature is all that's going to be required on your part?

    I'm going to be like you when I "grow up"....

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Andy Hudgins   NOt sure if a signature will be all that is necessary.. a local Charleston investor will ride by the property see its in Wagner terrace see that I indeed paid cash for it.. see that it will indeed be worth 600k in a heart beat and that a 225k loan in first position is a nice place to be..

    When lending to an experience builder developer who has another 11 homes under construction currently in the exact same market... LOL... pretty easy to vette us there its all public record..

    But I appreciate your interest in my post.. as stated it was intended for market place not here.

  • Covington, GA · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    Thanks for your time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.