Need 10+ $30-50k Mortgages in Northern KY

Need 10+ $30-50k Mortgages in Northern KY

Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 5 votes
Hello, I'm looking to connect with lenders willing to do small mortgages in Northern Kentucky (greater Cincinnati area) beyond 10. Or lend working capital against a free and clear portfolio. Our portfolio is free and clear, 5 houses(MV ranging from $45-$75k), 1 duplex (MV $80k, and finishing 1 quad(ARV ~$140k.) I have called around to many lenders, we've been hung up on minimum loan amounts. I'd like to build a relationship with a portfolio lender or bank that can support growth beyond 10 loans and will consider my properties. We want to keep growing and need to unlock some equity. Please reply or PM if you have a product or connection that may make sense. Thanks, John
0Reply
27 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Florence, KY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi John.  Without knowing too many details, I have a contact that may be able to assist you if you'd like to PM me. 

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    9y
    Thanks Josh, and I sent a colleague request. I checked out your business. Looks like there may be an opportunity to work together. I'm interested in learning more about your PM services.
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2008 · 319 posts · 243 votes
    9y

    Have you tried valley central bank?  I am not sure they do lending in NKY.  But the rest of your criteria seems like something they would want to work with.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Miamisburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 161 posts · 64 votes
    9y

    Can you do a commercial loan to tie up multiple properties in one loan?

  • Wholesaler · Liberty Township, OH · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    You could also talk to a note buying/selling company, thats a source of private money. Just ask their buying criteria and create a note and offer it to them. One company in Cincinnati is Stratagem Capital, LLC. I guess it wont let me put contact details on the forum so just message me if you want the number or email

  • Investor · Florence, KY · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    If your properties are owned free and clear, perhaps home equity lines of credit could be utilized to grow your business?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.