Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Bryce Peterson
  • Investor
  • Kapolei, HI
Votes |
What is the best platform/program/app to start Private Lending?

Bryce Peterson
  • Investor
  • Kapolei, HI
Posted Jun 2 2017, 15:31

Hi all,

I browsed through a few pages of threads looking for an answer but did not see anything applicable.

For the private lenders out there, what is the best/easiest program/application/platform to use to begin private money lending to others?

I am interested in this for myself and for others. I have coworkers that may be interested in lending money. I'd like to figure out and understand the easiest way they could do that (and learn for myself for the future when I am in the position to lend to others). It would be great for me to choose one, understand it fully, then be able to pitch it to them to potentially fund my deals. Kind of like recruiting your own crowd funding team that don't really have a piece of your deal.

Not looking for anything fancy or expensive. Just a simple online way to keep track of the loan, that tracks & receives payments, and increases the loan amount each month based on the agreed interest rate etc.

I'm going to keep searching online but I'm sure there's a wealth of knowledge here and I'm willing to bet some of you have used multiple platforms.

Please let me know if you have advice.

Thanks!!!

Bryce

Loading replies...