Real Estate Agent · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 277 posts · 68 votes
I'm interested in purchasing a riverfront home about 40 minutes outside of Louisville, KY as a primary residence. It's been used as a vacation home previously. The home is not in a flood zone, beautiful house, huge deck with it's own boat dock on the Ohio River. The square footage is small (600ish), one bedroom, one bathroom. Move in ready. All furnishings stay. I have talked to a local lender and haven't received a response yet. He noted that there aren't really any comps around. Property is listed for $60k (ish).
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
@Jeremy Jackson Private message me and I'll hook you up with a great lender in Louisville. My dad has been realtor there for about a decade and knows them all.