Fannie Mae Direct Lending WITHOUT Overlays in Northern NV

Fannie Mae Direct Lending WITHOUT Overlays in Northern NV

Renter · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 278 posts · 71 votes

Can you lend in Northern Nevada backed by Fannie Mae WITHOUT overlays under the new 2017 student loan rules and projected income via the 75% rules WITHOUT any landlord experience i.e. NO Schedule Es, leases, etc?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @John Acheson if you are looking for a lender I might suggest to make that your subject line.  Also, even if a lender on Bigger Pockets can do those things the lenders are not allowed to say it....since that would be considered advertising to the rules of Bigger Pockets...I think they are allowed to private message you though.  Most of the time people post "Looking for lender recommendations in X" as their subject line, then people can comment with their suggestions.  I might even suggest posting this topic in the Nevada state forum here on BP.  There might be some local people in that forum that can give you some good advice on who to use.  Another idea, are there any investor networking groups in your area?  Meetup and bigger pockets do have sections for this type of thing.  All just suggestions here.  Good luck!

  • Renter · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 278 posts · 71 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Postell:

    @John Acheson if you are looking for a lender I might suggest to make that your subject line.  Also, even if a lender on Bigger Pockets can do those things the lenders are not allowed to say it....since that would be considered advertising to the rules of Bigger Pockets...I think they are allowed to private message you though.  Most of the time people post "Looking for lender recommendations in X" as their subject line, then people can comment with their suggestions.  I might even suggest posting this topic in the Nevada state forum here on BP.  There might be some local people in that forum that can give you some good advice on who to use.  Another idea, are there any investor networking groups in your area?  Meetup and bigger pockets do have sections for this type of thing.  All just suggestions here.  Good luck!

    Thank you very much as I did not know about those rules and apologize for this inappropriate post.

    How can I delete this post?

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @John Acheson I would say to just leave this post.  It is not inappropriate at all.  My suggestions were just so you can get more responses.  You may still get responses here so just leave it is my suggestion.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.