Reputable hard money lender recommendation in Colorado

Reputable hard money lender recommendation in Colorado

Accountant · CO · Member since 2018 · 195 posts · 23 votes

Hi all, I am not sure I can post the question here or not. Please let me know if I am not suppose to. I am currently looking for a reputable hard money lender in Colorado. I am wondering if any of you have succeful experince with anyone. I did contact Rehab Financial group, LLC. They seems like pretty good at what they are doing. However I need to pay them $250 upfront as the app fee. Is this usual. Thank you so much!

0Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 670 posts · 352 votes
    8y

    @Ashley Zhang checkout Aloha Capital

  • Accountant · CO · Member since 2018 · 195 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Wallenius:

    @Ashley Zhang checkout Aloha Capital

    Thank you Jeff!

  • Real Estate Agent · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    8y

    Hey @Ashley Zhang - look at Pine Financial Group. They are based in Denver but work in GJ too. I've not needed them but have met one of their principals, Justin Cooper, a few times and watched their webcasts, etc. I believe them to be a strong organization with transparency. https://www.pinefinancialgroup.com

  • Accountant · CO · Member since 2018 · 195 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Teri Feeney Styers:

    Hey @Ashley Zhang - look at Pine Financial Group. They are based in Denver but work in GJ too. I've not needed them but have met one of their principals, Justin Cooper, a few times and watched their webcasts, etc. I believe them to be a strong organization with transparency. https://www.pinefinancialgroup.com

     Hi Teri, thank you for the advice! I will contact them to see if their offer works with my plan. Thank you so much!

  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Western slope HM lender?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.