Hard Money Numbers for first BRRRR

Hard Money Numbers for first BRRRR

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 32 votes

Hey all,

Looking to buy a small sfh 2/2 listed for $38k. Just got some numbers back from a hard money lender:

"I can lend you 90% of purchase 90% repairs, not to exceed 65% ARV

12% interest only

no points on loans under 100k

$3000 origination paid at closing

$995 underwriting

close in 7-10 days"

Seems reasonable since I'm newer to the game? Planning to BRRRR. Rehab is probably around $20k, ARV is around $90-$100 easy based on comps. Only one house in the area has sold for under $100k and it was much older, one less bath, and super outdated.

Thanks!

-Tyler

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pikesville, MD · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Tyler Henry Best of Luck Tyler with your new investment
  • Vandalia, MI · Member since 2018 · 569 posts · 264 votes
    8y

    I am not sure if this is your best bet the origination fee is super high. I do not do loans for under 200k so I am unsure.

    Good Luck!

  • Sean BlomquistPro Member
    Lender · Blaine, MN · Member since 2013 · 303 posts · 131 votes
    8y

    @Tyler Henry reach out to @Justin Cooper ASAP about this.  He can help you out.

    Also, their "no points under 100K" is misleading.  The origination is the points and if the loan is 60K, that would be 5 points.  If the loan is less than 60K, which I'm guessing it would be, the points are even higher.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.