looking for mortgage servicer for construction loan to mortgage

4 Replies

I would like to approach my construction investor about turning short term construction capital into a 15 yr mortgage. I am looking for name of mortgage services to help with this process. 

any advise or suggestions would be excellent. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :
Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 3 business working days and you decide how to spend your money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients. ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service.

George, I am not asking for a loan. I have the capital. I am asking for places that we can use as a mortgage servicer to work through to manage the payments and paperwork. 

I am looking for the same thing.  Most of the companies that I find are not strictly loan servicing on an independent private loan...hopefully you will get your answer...still searching!!!! 

Try companies like Del Toro, Evergreen, FCI lender services, PLM Lender Services, Note Servicing Center, Texas Note, or Superior Loan Servicing.

I believe all 7 of these will service an independent loan.