looking for mortgage servicer for construction loan to mortgage

looking for mortgage servicer for construction loan to mortgage

Aaron T.Pro Member
Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 927 posts · 278 votes

I would like to approach my construction investor about turning short term construction capital into a 15 yr mortgage. I am looking for name of mortgage services to help with this process. 

any advise or suggestions would be excellent. 

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Aaron T.Pro Member
    OP
    Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 927 posts · 278 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Great rates & affordable terms. Fast Funding's. Approved within 3 business working days and you decide how to spend your money. there are also mortgage loans, cross bridge loans, Non-Recourse loans for all valued clients. ideas globally for eradication of poverty and prosperity in your business to establish a solid business relationship with our lending group. Below is our direct email address feel free to email us for more information about our service.

     George, I am not asking for a loan. I have the capital. I am asking for places that we can use as a mortgage servicer to work through to manage the payments and paperwork. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Toano, VA · Member since 2018 · 91 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    I am looking for the same thing.  Most of the companies that I find are not strictly loan servicing on an independent private loan...hopefully you will get your answer...still searching!!!! 

  • Vendor · Chowchilla, CA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Try companies like Del Toro, Evergreen, FCI lender services, PLM Lender Services, Note Servicing Center, Texas Note, or Superior Loan Servicing.

    I believe all 7 of these will service an independent loan.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.