Rental Property Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 1 vote
I want to find private financing to start my REI ventures but I don't know where to start. I would go for conventional financing but I think I would get denied because I haven't been working in my current field for a long time. I have decent credit, income, and capital, and I've done my due diligence. But I do think want to risk all my own capital, I want to use debt leverage to my advantage. So my next step is to get an approved budget so I can start considering deals, but I don't know how to begin.Thanks friends!
Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 381 votes
7y
@Anthony Grandinetti if you have decent credit and can verify your income I would look into conventional loans first. The fact that you have only been on the job for 1 year should not prevent you from getting conventional financing.