Kansas City Missouri Mortgage Broker suggestions

Kansas City Missouri Mortgage Broker suggestions

Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 5 votes
Hey everyone! So I'm looking for a mortgage broker in Kansas City, Missouri. We have had one that we used for our last 4 properties but have run into many issues (including losing a deal) due to disorganization. Long story short, it's time to move on. Does anyone who actively invests in Kansas City have any suggestions? Preferably suggestions from local investors who actually live here in the metro or surrounding areas. Full contact information for your source/suggestion would be GREAT! Thanks in advance BP!!
1Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
6y

Hi @Dan Krupa,

Could I bother you for references on a Kansas City mortgage broker? It's for a cash-out REFI on single-family homes I will hold long term in my personal name.

Thanks! :)

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Is this for residential or commercial loans?

  • Specialist · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 331 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed, residential or commercial?

  • Insurance Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 127 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed I'm an insurance broker in KC and have a great relationship with a number of brokers.  I'll message you

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Lee Ripma residential
  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Logan Freeman I own one commercial property but am mostly aiming at residential (duplex to 4 plex)
  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Matt Moylan thanks Matt!!
  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    @Account Closed

    Just messaged you the two RES lenders I know that are good. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello @Lee Ripma,

    Would you be willing to send me your residential lender referrals? I am also looking in the Kansas City area. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed PM me, I will hook you up. Have a bunch of great ones. Need to know if you are buying and holding? How much you want to put down? Are you buying in your personal name or as an LLC? Rates and terms, etc... Lenders are like subs - you need the right one for the right structure and property.

  • Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hi @Dan Krupa,

    Could I bother you for references on a Kansas City mortgage broker? It's for a cash-out REFI on single-family homes I will hold long term in my personal name.

    Thanks! :)

  • Lender · Lenexa, KS · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 43 votes
    6y

    Kris, I hope you are not still looking for a great real estate lender who can help you grow your portfolio.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    6y

    @Gilbert S. absolutely. Shoot me a PM. I need a few more details and then I can refer you to some lenders. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.