Any suggestions for good investment property loans

Any suggestions for good investment property loans

Residential Real Estate Broker · Morgan Hill, CA · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 65 votes

Howdy Folks,

I am looking into getting a new investment property before the end of the year. Likely in a new region I have been keeping an eye on for a while. I was just talking with some lenders that work in those markets and the best interest rates I am seeing are about 5.125%. This would be in Arizona. Figured I would check in here and see if anyone has a lead on better options for investment property loans.

Cheers,
Robert

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Twana RasoulBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Robert Whitelaw We just got a non owner occupied loan on a 4plex here under contract at 3.875% 30 year fixed with 1 point.  If you are interested send me a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.