Anyone have experience with Trust Funding Inc

Most Popular Reply

Daniel TanasaBusiness Member
Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 351 posts · 174 votes
5y

I got a pre approved letter from them but not sure how legit they are! They are asking me now for the origination fee before the final approval. And also they financed 100% of deal at 4% for 25years. Which is kind off too good to be true! 

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hempstead, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I would like to know as well. I was recently contacted.  Seems fishy as email doesn’t match website (which is a .online) site and no pictures of principles (who have linked in accounts)

  • Daniel TanasaBusiness Member
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 351 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    I got a pre approved letter from them but not sure how legit they are! They are asking me now for the origination fee before the final approval. And also they financed 100% of deal at 4% for 25years. Which is kind off too good to be true! 

  • Daniel TanasaBusiness Member
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 351 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    Trust Founding INC is a scam! Make sure you don’t fall for it! 

  • Investor · Dallas TX · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey Daniel, "David Wilcox" with Trust funding inc, he reached out to me and offered me a RE loan, I received exactly the same financing terms you did and also felt it is too good to be true, so I start searching online but couldn't find anything resourceful that prove this is a scam.
    This is how I found this post :))
    The website looks legit, and the business is active from 2018 ... how eventually did you find out its a scam ?

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    any updates on this thread?

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Naor Biringer:

    Hey Daniel, "David Wilcox" with Trust funding inc, he reached out to me and offered me a RE loan, I received exactly the same financing terms you did and also felt it is too good to be true, so I start searching online but couldn't find anything resourceful that prove this is a scam.
    This is how I found this post :))
    The website looks legit, and the business is active from 2018 ... how eventually did you find out its a scam ?

    The Website does not seem to work for me. What website are you using?

  • Daniel TanasaBusiness Member
    Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 351 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    I assumed is a scam when they insisted to pay the origination fee before the final approval. At that point I was almost sure is a scam and when he called me back I told him I am not confident in going further with them cause It seems quite sketchy. 
    And after that he started accusing me of wasting his time. And at this point I told him that he’s the one wasting people time and taking advantage of innocent people, and I will make sure I will tell everybody about his scam. When he heard that I will post info about his scam, he started cursing me and blackmailing me that he has my data and he will do various things with it if I tell anyone about the scam.

    That’s pretty much how I know! I have printscreen of conversetions as well! 

  • Investor · North West Suburbs of Chicago · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 19 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Daniel Tanasa:

    I assumed is a scam when they insisted to pay the origination fee before the final approval. At that point I was almost sure is a scam and when he called me back I told him I am not confident in going further with them cause It seems quite sketchy. 
    And after that he started accusing me of wasting his time. And at this point I told him that he’s the one wasting people time and taking advantage of innocent people, and I will make sure I will tell everybody about his scam. When he heard that I will post info about his scam, he started cursing me and blackmailing me that he has my data and he will do various things with it if I tell anyone about the scam.

    That’s pretty much how I know! I have printscreen of conversetions as well! 

    No legitimate company will speak to someone like that. Was the conversation in email? Curious as to why you had to take a print screen of a conversation. Couldn't you just print the email?

  • Matthew CrivelliBusiness Member
    Lender · MA · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    If they are asking for an upfront origination fee, or any fee upfront, its a scam. Never send anyone money directly to a lender. There is always a 3rd party mediator. Who ever is doing your title work is the person who you send the down payment, origination, and lender fees to. The only cost upfront should be an appraisal and sometimes flood certification (under $50) and the appraisal costs are going to a 3rd party as well. I would stop talking to this lender immediately. 

    Freedom Capital Funding, LLC523 Reviews
  • Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Thanks!

  • Alvin MercerPro Member
    Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Yeah I just received some info from them.  All seems to good to be true.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 184 posts · 162 votes
    5y

    Same here. I was contacted about 100% financing opportunities. I asked for business information and this is what he sent me. All the blog posts were posted on the same day, April 26th. 

  • Realtor · Florence, AZ · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Cody Key I got this email soliciting my business offering 100% financing and 100% rehab which seemed way too good to be true, he also asked for finding fee upfront prior to approval and asked for a utility bill along with the very generic loan app. I smell a scam for sure.

  • Reggie RamseyPro Member
    Raleigh Durham Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    Just got email today..these guys have legit LinkedIn pages... hahaha but definitely a scam...hopefully they don't get to many suckers

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thank uuuu for this section! I felt like they are not legit funders and reading the responses was helpful!  I will block them from my email list. 

    • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Jennifer Dunlap:

      Thank uuuu for this section! I felt like they are not legit funders and reading the responses was helpful!  I will block them from my email list. 

      hello I just got an email I even had him give me a quote. are you dealing with this this guy and info? I new something was real fishey specialy when he said USD.  



      Jeremy Gaston214-550-5885

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y



    BUYERS BEWARE!!


    I suspected they were fraudulent so I contacted an attorney and had them vetted. There are several red flags; 1. the website was just built in 2021 2. "authorized by Prudential Regulation Authority" is not a regulating body. 3. Several of the pages on the website go nowhere. 4. Google review are very poor indicating its a bait and switch offer. 5. Several BBB complaints. 

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    They also reached out to me with various generic names. It has to be a scam.

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Jeremy Gaston contacted me, too, with those same terms.  So he is still out there hunting for deals. 

    kumari patricia

    Kumari of the Woods LLC

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 3 votes
    5y

    I contacted las Vegas business licensing ,  las Vegas secretary of state, las Vegas BBB , & Nevada division of lending to see if they have a license to do lending here or in any other state and they do NOT.  The Nv # on the website is a registration # only. The only thing this "company " has is an entity # to do business in Nevada, and the name listed is Zheng Fan. This person is listed as the companies President, secretary and director. The business address is a building with about 15 different business in it, and the phone numbers on the website do not come up as a business. Do your homework before handing your money over . Too many red flags!  

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 173 posts · 78 votes
    5y

    Based on everything here it seems like something to stay way from. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Wow seems like these people are super active. Multifamily Financing at 100% LTV from $5-50MM definitely seemed to good to be true.

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Got contacted from a David Schultz. Too many red flags, I haven't done further research but I would put money that this is 100% a scam. Be aware!!!

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    I was just contacted by Jeremy Gaston. I asked for references. He gave me two names, David Wilcox being one of them. I noticed David Wilcox was one of the individuals working for this company in this thread. I emailed both David and Joshua to get their story and they both replied almost instantly that "Mr. Jeremy is upstanding and excellent". Yea, ok...

  • San Antonio · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Cody Key:

    What do you know about Trust Funding Inc?

    SCAM!!! Do not send them a dime. Or you will regret it. I know I do. 

  • San Antonio · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Do not send Trustfunding a dime THAT COMPANY IS A SCAM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.