Looking for Creative Financing or Wholesale Deals Ohio

Looking for Creative Financing or Wholesale Deals Ohio

Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 30 votes

Hi BP,

I am looking for help finding some creative financing deals.  Seller financing, Sub-to and even wholesale deals.  

Our strategy is to purchase properties in need of some renovation to help force appreciation.  Older buildings with tired land-lords.  Looking primarily in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati Ohio.  If anyone has any deals they are having trouble closing, or has deals but no buyers please reach out to me.  

Much appreciated

2Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Amit Chawla:

Hi BP,

I am looking for help finding some creative financing deals.  Seller financing, Sub-to and even wholesale deals.  

Our strategy is to purchase properties in need of some renovation to help force appreciation.  Older buildings with tired land-lords.  Looking primarily in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati Ohio.  If anyone has any deals they are having trouble closing, or has deals but no buyers please reach out to me.  

Much appreciated


 I have several deals I could send your way. I cold call every day to find off-market deals. I will send you a DM.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Amit Chawla:

    Hi BP,

    I am looking for help finding some creative financing deals.  Seller financing, Sub-to and even wholesale deals.  

    Our strategy is to purchase properties in need of some renovation to help force appreciation.  Older buildings with tired land-lords.  Looking primarily in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati Ohio.  If anyone has any deals they are having trouble closing, or has deals but no buyers please reach out to me.  

    Much appreciated


     I have several deals I could send your way. I cold call every day to find off-market deals. I will send you a DM.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Amit Chawla:

    Hi BP,

    I am looking for help finding some creative financing deals.  Seller financing, Sub-to and even wholesale deals.  

    Our strategy is to purchase properties in need of some renovation to help force appreciation.  Older buildings with tired land-lords.  Looking primarily in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati Ohio.  If anyone has any deals they are having trouble closing, or has deals but no buyers please reach out to me.  

    Much appreciated


     I have been finding deals in Ohio for years now. Would be happy to connect with you

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome aboard Amit.

  • Member since 2022 · 81 posts · 30 votes
    3y

    @James Wise thank you! Exicted for the journey.  

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Your best bet is pulling foreclosure, tax lien, probate, and code enforcement lists 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.