LoopNet deal and seller financing

LoopNet deal and seller financing

New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am new to real estate. I like a property, old good location 10 units, but it is listed on Loopnet. I only have 10% downpayment. So it won’t work except with seller financing. The agent on Loopnet is the only contact I see. How can I ask for a seller financing? Is the agent the right person? If not how can I find the seller. I appreciate any advice.

1Reply
139 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9mo

    Hello my name is David And I’m new into real east but i really want to learn and adopt to something new and try new challenges, ready to jump in to action start this process,

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    9mo

    contact the agent and put an offer in with seller financing terms and see what they say

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 923 votes
    9mo

    @Peggy Baran

    Midwest markets have a lot of opportunities for smaller down payments and creative financing. You can often find undervalued, off-market multifamily deals where sellers are open to flexible terms like seller financing, and the numbers work even with 10% down. It’s worth exploring these markets for better cash flow and appreciation potential.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.