Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
Can anyone recommend an Attorney or Title Company in Jackson, Mississippi or Vicksburg, but anywhere in Mississippi I guess would work that can close a subject transaction?
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
I did post it in the Jackson Mississippi location..✅
Good job. Do you have any "boots on the ground" in that market: friends, family or business associates that can help you network and get connected?
William Welch. tell him Hinrichs referred you. William has closed probably 300 to 400 transactions in the MS market for me. I have been closing deals with him since 2006 ish..
Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3mo
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
I did post it in the Jackson Mississippi location..✅
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
I did post it in the Jackson Mississippi location..✅
Good job. Do you have any "boots on the ground" in that market: friends, family or business associates that can help you network and get connected?
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
I did post it in the Jackson Mississippi location..✅
Good job. Do you have any "boots on the ground" in that market: friends, family or business associates that can help you network and get connected?
William Welch. tell him Hinrichs referred you. William has closed probably 300 to 400 transactions in the MS market for me. I have been closing deals with him since 2006 ish..
Joe, Since this is a nationwide forum, you might be more efficient reaching out to experienced real estate agents, that work with investors, in the actual specific local market you want to address. On a national forum, it's a shot in the dark.......
I did post it in the Jackson Mississippi location..✅
Good job. Do you have any "boots on the ground" in that market: friends, family or business associates that can help you network and get connected?
William Welch. tell him Hinrichs referred you. William has closed probably 300 to 400 transactions in the MS market for me. I have been closing deals with him since 2006 ish..