Keystone Loan Assistance Program

Keystone Loan Assistance Program

Aliquippa, PA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes

hey all,

I am doing my research on type of loans i can get. looks like i am going to go for the fha because of the 3.5% down. I know that the keystone loan assistance program exists also. I am wondering if i could use this program on a four unit though. I heard somewhere that it can only be used on a max of 2 units. Does anyone have experience with this assistance program that could answer my question.

thanks,

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    10y

    I'm interested to learn about this program as well. Didn't know about it to be honest.

  • Flipper · Columbia, SC · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hi Guys,

    I am doing my research on these guys as well.

    here is a link to some reviews I found online that might shed some light on the subject:
    https://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/no-licen...

    feel free to shoot me a massage for more info if you need.

    Have a great day and a lot of success! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.