I want to refinance three loans I opened in March

I want to refinance three loans I opened in March

Rental Property Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 230 posts · 113 votes

I am interested in finding a bank/mortgage company/etc that can help me refinance 3 loans I opened in March at high interest rates.  One is a commercial (apartment) loan and the other two residential loans (2 SFRs/one duplex).  My goal is to reduce monthly payments and hopefully get better interest rates.  Where should I start?  Thanks.

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 98 votes
9y

@Bill Manassero I'm not sure about commercial as I haven't had the need yet. I would add to your list unionsavingsbank, the Indy location. They were recommended and do commercial. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    B2R and Lima One are two options, but their long-term rates are not great, and they both have prepayment penalties for the first five years of the loan (or at least they did 18 months ago when I last worked with them) I worked more with B2R on a large portfolio for a previous employer.
  • Rental Property Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 230 posts · 113 votes
    9y

    @Neil Metzger Thanks for the reply.  I actually did the re-fis with Lima.  The rate is very high.  Maybe I can check with B2R.

    Thanks.

    bill

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 98 votes
    9y

    Hi Bill,

    If you are looking for conventional loans in your name, Elements Financial in Indy has great rates/terms for the SFR and Duplex. I'm also talking with Fifth Third Bank for my next Refi.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 230 posts · 113 votes
    9y

    @Aaron Cullen Thanks!  Good info, although in Indy I am I looking for a commercial loan re-fi for the 22-unit.  Do you think either of these would work for that?

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 98 votes
    9y

    @Bill Manassero I'm not sure about commercial as I haven't had the need yet. I would add to your list unionsavingsbank, the Indy location. They were recommended and do commercial. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.