What Is A Good Real Estate Financing Strategy Book

What Is A Good Real Estate Financing Strategy Book

Cadiz, OH · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to the Real Estate investing world. I have one duplex which I am in the process of rehabbing now (I'm using the BRRRR strategy). I expect to be complete around March next year and want to be ready to dive right back in. With that being said I want to educate and prepare myself as much as possible to ensure I make the best financing decisions on my next deal. I'm looking for a good book that focuses and explains different investment strategies preferably one that includes commercial real estate financing. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SyriosPro Member
Moderator
Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
6y

The best one would definitely be @Matt Faircloth's Raising Private Capital, which you can find here as well as Brandon's book on buying for no money down, which is here. I don't know one specifically focused on financing for multifamily, but Joe Fairless' book The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book has some good stuff on that.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    The best one would definitely be @Matt Faircloth's Raising Private Capital, which you can find here as well as Brandon's book on buying for no money down, which is here. I don't know one specifically focused on financing for multifamily, but Joe Fairless' book The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book has some good stuff on that.

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Rock, NJ · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Bryan DeSellem

    Take a look at Udemy. They offer a ton of coerces on different topics. Plus today is Cyber Monday, so you can get it deeply discounted. 

    https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=real%20estate%20financing%20&src=sac&kw=real%20estate%20financ

  • Ivan BarrattBusiness Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 764 posts · 953 votes
    6y
    Maverick Real Estate Financing: The Art of Raising Capital and Owning Properties Like Ross, Sanders and Carey

    Maverick Real Estate Finance

  • Real Estate Entrepreneur / Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 688 posts · 367 votes
    6y

    There are a lot of articles on this website about financing. Other than the traditional and HML and PML there really isnt anything your missing. Unless you come across a desperate commercial owner and he is open to seller financing.....which would be GREAT! depending on the terms of course.

  • Cadiz, OH · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Andrew Syrios

    Thanks. I appreciate the suggestions. I’ll be picking these two up before I make my next deal.

  • Cadiz, OH · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Alina Trigub

    Wow! There’s a lot of good books on this site, I don’t know how I haven’t found this before. Thanks!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Bryan DeSellem:

    @Andrew Syrios

    Thanks. I appreciate the suggestions. I’ll be picking these two up before I make my next deal.

     Dave Lindahl's book Multifamily Millions is also good for apartment financing by the way. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.